Floating or Fixed we have slips to accommodate all varieties and lengths of vessels including super beam catamarans. We dispense non-ethanol 90 octane gasoline and marine diesel.
Located just 90 miles North of Key West, Rose Marina offers deep water and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and local inter-coastal waterways. Nestled in Factory Bay we offer fixed wooden and floating concrete docks all of which have water, power, free WiFi and free waste pump out. Our dockmaster and waterfront staff are available everyday from 7 am to 6 pm to assist in any way.
Paid in advance/monthly
Floating Docks: $16.50 per foot per month
Fixed Docks: $14.75 per foot per month
Utilities NOT included
Paid in advance
Floating Docks: $21.50 per foot per month
Fixed Docks: $18.25 per foot per month
Paid in advance
$13.50 per foot / week 24ft min
Weekly Lease: $13.50 per foot per day
$2.50 per foot per day
Electrical Plug Charges: 30 amp $5.00 per day * 50 amp $10.00 per day * 100 amp $20.00 per day
10% discount w/proof of SeaTow/TowBoat U.S.
BOAT STORAGE AND SLIP RENTAL NOTES AND CONDITIONS
- Dockage is available on a first-come basis.
- A certificate of liability listing the marina as an additional insured may be required.
- All rates subject to 6% Florida sales tax.
- Floating concrete docks have metered electric and are billed monthly.
- No refunds will be made on portion of lease/rental agreement not used.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Vessel owner agrees to abide by any and all conditions outlined in leasing contract.
- Violation of federal, state, or local ordinances and/or the rules and conditions, will subject the vessel and owner to be asked to leave the marina without a refund.
- Rose Marina is a private facility and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.