For fishing, entertaining guests, or simply getting away from it all with your family, boating is one of the best vacation options at your finger tips. Choose from a large selection of power boats from 19 foot to 25 foot, bow riders, deck boats, pontoons, and center console boats. Cruise the intracoastal waterways or plan a day off-shore.
Take more people, more gear, go faster and go farther!
Great for families with children, lounging, lots of beach gear, first time boaters
Our fastest boat, be sure to hold on to your hat when you put the throttle down
115 & 150 HP
Great for going fishing, for couples getaway and small groups
Up to 5 mi. offshore, explore the dome houses of Cape Romano or take a trip around
- The price is right! Renting a boat is the most affordable way to get on the water! Not to mention our boats can hold up to 12 people; if everyone in your party chipped in, it would cost about $28/person for 9 hours of fun on Marco's white sand barrier island beaches!
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- You can take our boats to Keewaydin Island, a barrier island to the Gulf of Mexico known for its white sand and clear water
- Largest and most experienced boat rental company in SW FL
- 23 Miles of easy to navigate inter-coastal waterways to cruise
- Safe and Reputable - U.S.C.G. safety equipment onboard all boats
- VHF Radios in all boats. Music, Radio, Fishing Tackle and Insurance purchase are available
- Rental Includes an easy to read waterproof chart of the area
- Each boat driver is given an overview of the boat, its operating characteristics and basic boating safety rules as well as navigational limitations
- Floating concrete docks! Boarding your boat is safe, easy and wheelchair accessible
- Take our new OFFSHORE boat up to 5 miles offshore to fish for the BIG ones, or take it all the way around Marco Island for spectacular sightseeing!
Age Requirements & Free Online Boater Safety Course
In Florida, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, who operates a vessel powered by 10 horsepower or more must pass an approved boater safety course and have in his/her possession photographic identification and a boater safety identification card issued by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. A person is exempt from this requirement if there is a person on board who is not affected by this law or is at least 18 years of age and holds a boater education I.D. card. This person must be attendant to and take responsibility for the safe operation of the vessel and for any violation that occurs during the operation.